WorkRamp Named Among Best Workplaces in Software by Inc. Magazine for 2022
May 10, 2022
Learning Tips Straight to Your Inbox
In this post:
San Francisco, CA — May 10, 2022, WorkRamp has been named to Inc. magazine’s annual Best Workplaces list. Featured in the May/June 2022 issue, hitting newsstands on May 17, 2022, and prominently featured on Inc.com, the list is the result of a comprehensive measurement of American companies that have excelled in creating exceptional workplaces and company culture, whether operating in a physical or virtual facility.
WorkRamp believes that people sit at the heart of the business. At WorkRamp, we’re committed to building a company that not only creates great products but also takes care of our employees and gives back to the community. We firmly believe that creating a culture of learning and growth is the key to building the world’s most successful teams. We’re on a mission to do this internally and help our customers do the same.
Key highlights of WorkRamp’s workplace culture, as shared by employees, include:
- Dynamic work-from-home environment: WorkRamp employees have flexible working hours that are optimized to their schedules, across time zones and personal/family commitments. WorkRamp also provides a generous stipend to help create a good remote workspace.
- Emphasis on employee wellbeing: WorkRamp encourages employees to use their unlimited PTO as well as one “self-care” day per quarter, plus a $50 daily stipend, to spend the day taking care of their mental health. WorkRamp also provides wellness resources, as well as activities like group events for employees to meet up in different regions across the country,
- Transparent and collaborative culture: WorkRamp employees are encouraged to challenge themselves, take risks, and not be afraid to fail forward to learn and better themselves. WorkRamp also stresses the importance of winning together as a team and providing transparent, timely feedback across the organization.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging: WorkRamp has a diverse set of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) that are employee-led and community-driven in order to foster an inclusive workplace. WorkRamp currently has ERGs for African-American and Black employees, Asian American and Pacific Islanders employees, womxn employees, LGBTQ+ employees, and a space for employees seeking mental health resources and support. Additionally, WorkRamp also has a DEIB committee which has been instrumental in creating a proactive culture that prioritizes diversity and employee belonging.
- Career growth and development opportunities: WorkRamp provides a breadth of opportunities for career growth, including an executive mentorship program, leadership development training, internal mobility, and a robust guest speaker series for employees.
- Emphasis on giving and community: WorkRamp launched WorkRamp.org to promote equitable access to learning and education in underserved and underprivileged communities. WorkRamp.org partners with local schools to provide employee volunteer opportunities, donates to organizations championing racial justice and social causes, and offers the WorkRamp product free of charge to select nonprofits. On employee birthdays, WorkRamp donates $100 to a charity of their choice, in their name.
After collecting data from thousands of submissions, Inc. selected 475 honorees this year. Each company that was nominated took part in an employee survey, conducted by Quantum Workplace, which included topics such as management effectiveness, perks, fostering employee growth, and overall company culture. The organization’s benefits were also audited to determine overall score and ranking.
“We’re excited and honored to be recognized for the best workplace by Inc. We’re always doing what we can at WorkRamp to make sure our employees have opportunities to learn, have career growth opportunities, and feel extremely recognized for their hard work,” says Ted Blosser, CEO and Co-Founder of WorkRamp. “We want our employees to be happy because if they are happy then our customers are happy. Investing in our employees is our top priority.”
“Not long ago, the term ‘best workplace’ would have conjured up images of open-office designs with stocked snack fridges,” says Inc. editor-in-chief Scott Omelianuk. “Yet given the widespread adoption of remote work, the concept of the workplace has shifted. This year, Inc. has recognized the organizations dedicated to redefining and enriching the workplace in the face of the pandemic.”
For the complete list, click here.
WorkRamp is the All-in-One Learning Platform that your executives, employees, and customers will love. WorkRamp advances learning as a growth engine for your business with a flexible platform that empowers teams to develop top talent, exceed revenue targets, and inspire customers to become advocates. With a flexible, All-in-One Learning Platform, WorkRamp redefines the LMS for the modern workplace to help executives recognize learning as a growth engine and one of the most strategic investments an organization can make. See why top learning teams at Box, Outreach, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to drive business outcomes and organizational scale.
About Inc. Media
The world’s most trusted business-media brand, Inc. offers entrepreneurs the knowledge, tools, connections, and community to build great companies. Its award-winning multiplatform content reaches more than 50 million people each month across a variety of channels including websites, newsletters, social media, podcasts, and print. Its prestigious Inc. 5000 list, produced every year since 1982, analyzes company data to recognize the fastest-growing privately held businesses in the United States. The global recognition that comes with inclusion in the 5000 gives the founders of the best businesses an opportunity to engage with an exclusive community of their peers, and the credibility that helps them drive sales and recruit talent. The associated Inc. 5000 Conference is part of a highly acclaimed portfolio of bespoke events produced by Inc. For more information, visit www.inc.com.
About Quantum Workplace
Quantum Workplace, based in Omaha, Nebraska, is an HR technology company that serves organizations through employee engagement surveys, action-planning tools, exit surveys, peer-to-peer recognition, performance evaluations, goal tracking, and leadership assessment. For more information, visit QuantumWorkplace.com.
Complete the form for a custom demo.
- Selling Smarter, Not Harder: 6 Ways to Improve Sales Efficiency September 29, 2023
- Celebrating Excellence: WorkRamp Launches The LEARNIES to Spotlight Top Learning Programs September 27, 2023
- What is a Customer Community Platform and Why You Need One in 2023 September 27, 2023
- WorkRamp Wins G2 Awards in Customer Ed: Enhancing Customer Success Through Learning September 26, 2023
- Crafting the Perfect LMS RFP: A Step-by-Step Guide September 22, 2023
Fara RosenzweigHead of Content Marketing
Fara Rosenzweig is WorkRamp’s Head of Content Marketing and brings over 20 years of content and brand experience. Her love for storytelling has earned her an Emmy Award, and she’s been featured in many publications. When not wordsmithing or talking about learning and development, you’ll find her globe-trotting while logging miles for her next half marathon.
You might also like
Turn learning into your company’s growth engine
We're excited to announce our $40M Series C funding. Discover how we're reshaping the corporate learning category.
Learn more about our new Board Member, Jack Altman, CEO and Co-Founder of Lattice
Discover why Jack is excited to join the Board and what this means for WorkRamp's future.
Career Fireside Chat with Annie Pearl, Chief Product Officer at Calendly
Annie Pearl, WorkRamp Board Member and Chief Product Officer at Calendly, discusses her career tips on making it as a top product executive.