WorkRamp Ranks No. 873 on the 2022 Inc. 5000 Annual List
August 16, 2022
Learning Tips Straight to Your Inbox
In this post:
NEW YORK, August 16, 2022 – Today, Inc. revealed that WorkRamp is No. 873 on its annual Inc. 5000 list, the most prestigious ranking of the fastest-growing private companies in America. The list represents a one-of-a-kind look at the most successful companies within the economy’s most dynamic segment—its independent businesses. Facebook, Chobani, Under Armour, Microsoft, Patagonia, and many other well-known names gained their first national exposure as honorees on the Inc. 5000.
“At WorkRamp, we’re committed to building a company that creates great products and takes care of our employees. Because when you invest in your talent, they become unstoppable,” said Ted Blosser, co-founder and CEO at WorkRamp. “It’s an honor and accomplishment to be recognized on the Inc. 5000 list. Our team has continued to innovate and work hard with recent market changes to produce the best-in-class product, customer experience, and company culture.”
The companies on the 2022 Inc. 5000 have not only been successful but have also demonstrated resilience amid supply chain woes, labor shortages, and the ongoing impact of Covid-19. Among the top 500, the average median three-year revenue growth rate soared to 2,144 percent. Together, those companies added more than 68,394 jobs over the past three years.
Complete results of the Inc. 5000, including company profiles and an interactive database that can be sorted by industry, region, and other criteria, can be found at www.inc.com/inc5000. The top 500 companies are featured in the September issue of Inc. magazine, which will be available on August 23.
“The accomplishment of building one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S., in light of recent economic roadblocks, cannot be overstated,” says Scott Omelianuk, editor-in-chief of Inc. “Inc. is thrilled to honor the companies that have established themselves through innovation, hard work, and rising to the challenges of today.”
WorkRamp believes that people sit at the heart of the business.
Key highlights of WorkRamp’s workplace culture, as shared by employees, include:
- Dynamic work-from-home environment: WorkRamp employees have flexible working hours that are optimized to their schedules across time zones and personal/family commitments. WorkRamp also provides a generous stipend to help create a good remote workspace.
- Emphasis on employee wellbeing: WorkRamp encourages employees to use their unlimited PTO as well as one “self-care” day per quarter, plus a $50 daily stipend, to spend the day taking care of their mental health. WorkRamp also provides wellness resources, as well as activities like group events for employees to meet up in different regions across the country,
- Transparent and collaborative culture: WorkRamp employees are encouraged to challenge themselves, take risks, and not be afraid to fail forward to learn and better themselves. WorkRamp also stresses the importance of winning together as a team and providing transparent, timely feedback across the organization.
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging: WorkRamp has a diverse set of Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) that are employee-led and community-driven in order to foster an inclusive workplace. WorkRamp currently has ERGs for African-American and Black employees, Asian American and Pacific Islanders employees, womxn employees, LGBTQ+ employees, and a space for employees seeking mental health resources and support. WorkRamp also has a DEIB committee that has been instrumental in creating a proactive culture that prioritizes diversity and employee belonging.
- Career growth and development opportunities: WorkRamp provides a breadth of opportunities for career growth, including an executive mentorship program, leadership development training, internal mobility, and a robust guest speaker series for employees.
- Emphasis on giving and community: WorkRamp launched WorkRamp.org to promote equitable access to learning and education in underserved and underprivileged communities. WorkRamp.org partners with local schools to provide employee volunteer opportunities, donates to organizations championing racial justice and social causes, and offers the WorkRamp product free of charge to select nonprofits. On employee birthdays, WorkRamp donates $100 to a charity of their choice in their name.
WorkRamp is the All-in-One Learning Platform that your executives, employees, and customers will love. WorkRamp advances learning as a growth engine for your business with a flexible platform that empowers teams to develop top talent, exceed revenue targets, and inspire customers to become advocates. With a flexible, All-in-One Learning Platform, WorkRamp redefines the LMS for the modern workplace to help executives recognize learning as a growth engine and one of the most strategic investments an organization can make. See why top learning teams at Box, Outreach, and Reddit trust WorkRamp to drive business outcomes and organizational scale.
More about Inc. and the Inc. 5000
Companies on the 2022 Inc. 5000 are ranked according to percentage revenue growth from 2018 to 2021. To qualify, companies must have been founded and generating revenue by March 31, 2018. They must be U.S.-based, privately held, for-profit, and independent—not subsidiaries or divisions of other companies—as of December 31, 2021. (Since then, some on the list may have gone public or been acquired.) The minimum revenue required for 2018 is $100,000; the minimum for 2021 is $2 million. As always, Inc. reserves the right to decline applicants for subjective reasons. Growth rates used to determine company rankings were calculated to four decimal places. The top 500 companies on the Inc. 5000 are featured in Inc. magazine’s September issue. The entire Inc. 5000 can be found at http://www.inc.com/inc5000.
The world’s most trusted business-media brand, Inc. offers entrepreneurs the knowledge, tools, connections, and community to build great companies. Its award-winning multiplatform content reaches more than 50 million people each month across a variety of channels, including websites, newsletters, social media, podcasts, and print. Its prestigious Inc. 5000 list, produced every year since 1982, analyzes company data to recognize the fastest-growing privately held businesses in the United States. The global recognition that comes with inclusion in the 5000 gives the founders of the best businesses an opportunity to engage with an exclusive community of their peers, and the credibility that helps them drive sales and recruit talent. The associated Inc. 5000 Conference & Gala is part of a highly acclaimed portfolio of bespoke events produced by Inc. For more information, visit www.inc.com.
Complete the form for a custom demo.
- Selling Smarter, Not Harder: 6 Ways to Improve Sales Efficiency September 29, 2023
- Celebrating Excellence: WorkRamp Launches The LEARNIES to Spotlight Top Learning Programs September 27, 2023
- What is a Customer Community Platform and Why You Need One in 2023 September 27, 2023
- WorkRamp Wins G2 Awards in Customer Ed: Enhancing Customer Success Through Learning September 26, 2023
- Crafting the Perfect LMS RFP: A Step-by-Step Guide September 22, 2023
Fara RosenzweigHead of Content Marketing
Fara Rosenzweig is WorkRamp’s Head of Content Marketing and brings over 20 years of content and brand experience. Her love for storytelling has earned her an Emmy Award, and she’s been featured in many publications. When not wordsmithing or talking about learning and development, you’ll find her globe-trotting while logging miles for her next half marathon.
You might also like
WorkRamp ranks among the highest-scoring businesses on Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplace List
For the second year in a row, WorkRamp is named one of the Best Workplaces by Inc Magazine for company culture, leadership, and career growth opportunities.
Our approach to role-based compensation and supporting employee well-being
We’re excited to share role-based compensation at WorkRamp. We understand that when you invest in your workers, you create an unstoppable team.
Turn learning into your company’s growth engine
We're excited to announce our $40M Series C funding. Discover how we're reshaping the corporate learning category.