20 MinuteVC Interview: How to build products, form a team of investors, and take on the enterprise
In this interview, Ted chats with Harry about:
- How Ted made the move from early employee at Box to founding WorkRamp?
- What were the big takeaways for Ted from seeing the rocketship growth of Box? How has he applied them to starting WorkRamp?
- Ted has previously said, ‘you should build your investor team like a sports team.’ What does Ted mean by this? How did this affect what he looked for in his investors? What does Ted advise other founders when it comes to VC selection?
- How does Ted view the short term and the long term value add of investors? How does Ted look to leverage their abilities and connections and get the most out of having them on board?
- Taking a step back, many VCs want product market fit, how does Ted assess product market fit? What have been his learnings from YC that shape his attitude to PMF?
The Twenty Minute VC takes you inside the world of Venture Capital, Startup Funding and The Pitch. It helps you discover how you can attain funding for your business by listening to what the most prominent investors are directly looking for in startups, providing easily actionable tips and tricks that can be put in place to increase your chances of getting funded.
You might also like
Driving Employee Performance with Virtual Instructor-Led Trainings
Check out best practices on creating an effective Virtual Instructor-Led Training that your facilitators and learners will love.
Creating Facilitator Guides to Deliver Better Instructor-Led Trainings
Learn how to create a facilitator guide template that will work for any virtual instructor-led training.
Rescue Your Remote Teams from Cognitive Overload & Learner Fatigue
Learn how Fivetran revamped their onboarding and development program to help newly distributed teams thrive in a remote environment.
Ready to Get Started?
Get in touch to learn how WorkRamp can help you achieve your training goals.Request a Demo