Announcing the WorkRamp VIP Program
✨ Partnering for Success
The WorkRamp VIP Program is the key to our customers’ success—and represents our commitment to extend value to WorkRamp customers beyond our leading training platform. Our customer advocacy program not only provides our customers with opportunities to learn and network, but it also allows them to collaborate on industry content, provide feedback on our product and be recognized for their achievements in the community.
✨ VIP Benefits
We’re proud to offer one-of-a-kind VIP member experiences:
Get involved in our product and company strategy
- Early access to our products and beta programs
- Join user experience groups and deep-dive feedback sessions
- Meet quarterly with our executive team for product roundtable discussions
Earn cool VIP perks
- Outfit your team with free swag from the WorkRamp Shop
- Complimentary Professional Services hours every quarter
Build your professional brand
- Align with a network of proven leaders in Revenue Enablement, Customer Education and Learning & Development
- Co-create impactful content inside Enablement Academy, the premiere learning platform for the training and enablement community
✨ Becoming a WorkRamp VIP
We’re fortunate enough to have an amazing group of customers who are product champions and community leaders. Thank you to all who applied for the program; we received an overwhelmingly positive response and filled our first cohort of VIPs within the first week!
If you are a WorkRamp Customer, want to be involved in shaping our product and would love to support your peers by participating in program activities, request an invite to join our exclusive customer advisory group. We review membership every quarter, and will be in touch if you’re a good fit for the next cohort.
Questions? Reach out to the WorkRamp VIP Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You might also like
Driving Employee Performance with Virtual Instructor-Led Trainings
Check out best practices on creating an effective Virtual Instructor-Led Training that your facilitators and learners will love.
Creating Facilitator Guides to Deliver Better Instructor-Led Trainings
Learn how to create a facilitator guide template that will work for any virtual instructor-led training.
Rescue Your Remote Teams from Cognitive Overload & Learner Fatigue
Learn how Fivetran revamped their onboarding and development program to help newly distributed teams thrive in a remote environment.
Ready to Get Started?
Get in touch to learn how WorkRamp can help you achieve your training goals.Request a Demo