Navigating Sales Enablement in the Post-COVID World
As we shift to a post-COVID world, it is now becoming critical for companies to reimagine work and its business operations once again. Companies need to create a learning culture that allows them to stay nimble and competitive in this new way of doing business.
- Existing employees will need to learn new skills,
- New employees will need to ramp up onboarding when re-hired, and
- Changes in the existing business model (ie digital transformation) will demand companies to retrain the entire workforce.
Learn the strategies to reimagine your sales enablement function. Roz Greenfield is the Chief Enablement Officer at Level213, Bay Area’s top sales enablement consultancy firm that works with clients like Guru, DrChrono and Iterable.
Here’s what you’ll take away from this session:
- How do we reimagine our sales enablement strategy in this new norm?
- Navigating post-COVID: Layoffs, remote work and now the “return-to-work”
- How can our business stay competitive and nimble with ongoing training?
Register for a copy of the recording ➡️
Chief Enablement Officer, Level 213
Instructional Design, WorkRamp
Ready to Get Started?
Get in touch to learn how WorkRamp can help you achieve your training goals.Request a Demo